Happy Friday, Love Scent fans!
As a reminder, you can save 25% off on your next order with the coupon code FATHERSDAY21! This offer is good on everything in the store, so order while the savings last!
Now, on to today’s topic: the next installment in our Back to Basics series!
This week, we’re covering when to wear pheromones!
Pheromones can be useful in a wide variety of situations. They can give you an edge in your dating life, help you get along better with friends and family, and help build solid relationships with colleagues and clients. That said, choosing the wrong type of pheromone for a given situation can actually backfire. A large part of using pheromones effectively is knowing when to use which kind!
Let’s go through the various types of pheromones, when you can wear each, and when you should choose something else!
Sex pheromones are pheromones that can directly increase your sex appeal. The strongest sex pheromones are AndrosteNONE and copulins; milder sex pheromones include AndrosteRONE, AndrostaDIENONE, and Estratetraenol.
Most people who wear sex pheromones do so because they want to attract a new partner or improve their relationship with an existing partner. Some people also wear them for their confidence- and authority-boosting qualities. Whatever your reasons are for wearing them, there are a few things to keep in mind when choosing when to wear them!
So let’s break down when to wear pheromones with these sexual effects, and when to wear something else!
Here are the best times to wear sex pheromones:
- On a date–begin building a strong physical connection with your partner by using sex pheromones to enhance your natural sex appeal! Whether it’s your first date or your fiftieth, sex pheromones are a great addition.
- On a night in–if you’re enjoying some alone time with your partner, wearing a small amount of sex pheromones can help you strengthen your connection and keep the spark in your relationship alive. This is an especially useful choice for people in long-term relationships!
- On a night out–if you’re headed out for a night of fun with your friends, sex pheromones can give you a boost of confidence and sex appeal to make the night all the more memorable. Even if you’re not aiming to attract anyone in particular, these pheromones can make for a fun night out!
And here are some times to maybe choose something else:
- At work–most sex pheromones aren’t awesome choices for the workplace, with few exceptions. They can create a tense and inappropriately sexual atmosphere.
- In professional settings–if you’re not at work but still in a situation where things should be kept at a professional level, such as appointments or meetings with platonic acquaintances, sex pheromones aren’t always the best choice. They can create the wrong kind of mood for the situation.
Basically, when choosing when to wear pheromones with strong sexual effects, follow this simple rule: if it’s okay if the situation gets a little (or a lot) sexual, feel free to wear sex pheromones. Otherwise, stick with something else…like social pheromones!
Social pheromones are pheromones with more versatile social effects. They can improve the mood, reduce stress, and in general act like a social lubricant. The most common social pheromone is AndrosteNOL, which is often called “the icebreaker pheromone.”
If you’re wondering when to wear pheromones with social effects, the rules are a lot simpler. In short, there’s never really a bad time to wear them! There are situations when sex pheromones (or mixed pheromones…more on them later) might be more effective for your needs, but social pheromones have no bad side effects to speak of. You won’t risk making a situation inappropriate by wearing social pheromones.
All that said, there are times when social pheromones are especially useful, and their positive effects really shine. Those situations are:
- At work–unlike sex pheromones, social pheromones are perfectly fine to wear at work. They can help improve relationships with your colleagues and help everyone get along better and enjoy their day more. We recommend unscented varieties (such as Liquid Trust and Super Primal for Him) for workplaces that don’t allow fragrances.
- In business meetings–meeting clients for lunch? Getting together to finalize the details of a big project? Social pheromones can help build a feeling of mutual trust and dependability.
- Just relaxing–if you’re spending a fun day out with friends, or a peaceful day relaxing by yourself, social pheromones can help put you (and everyone around you) in a positive and carefree mood. They can help you make the most of your free time and improve your mental well-being.
As you can see, when you’re choosing when to wear pheromones, you can’t really go wrong with social formulas!
“Mixed” pheromones are pheromone products that contain both sexual and social pheromones. They’re designed to be more versatile than social or sexual pheromones are by themselves. Our most popular “mixed” products are Chikara, Edge Pheromone Cologne with Sandalwood, and Primal Women.
The benefit of “mixed” pheromones lies in their wide range of effects. Some people want more than a social lubricant at work, for example–they also want people to see them as more authoritative and confident. In that case, a product that blends social and sexual pheromones would be incredibly useful. It’s important to remember, though, that mixed pheromones aren’t always ideal for every situation!
If you’re wondering when to wear pheromones with these “mixed” effects, you’ll want to think about how the formula affects you. Some men find Chikara to be a very mild formula, for example. Other men find Chikara to be very strong and sexual. It depends on a few factors, such as body chemistry, personality, and how others see you.
Likewise, some women find Primal Women to be a mild formula with confidence-building, but not necessarily intensely sexual, effects. Other women find Primal Women to be extremely intense even in small amounts. It really depends on the individual!
Basically, carefully consider how a mixed pheromone affects you before deciding when to wear it. If it has strong sexual effects for you, only wear it when you’d wear sex pheromones. If it has mild effects for you, feel free to wear it in any situation! This is definitely one of those cases where you need to experiment with and learn about a pheromone before choosing when and where to wear it.
There you have it, Love Scent fans! Our tips on when to wear pheromones, and what kind of pheromones are the best for each situation. We hope this answers your questions on this topic! And don’t forget to save 25% on your next order by using the code FATHERSDAY21 at checkout!
How do you choose when to wear pheromones? Do you have a specific pheromone for every situation, or do you like to mix things up? Tell us about it in the comments! You can also contact us directly to share your comments, questions, and concerns. And be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get free samples and to hear about coupons, website updates, new products, and more!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.