Happy Friday, Love Scent fans!
First of all, you still have a few days to take advantage of our Cyber Week sale! Over the weekend, use the code CYBERWEEK20 at checkout to get 35% off your order. The offer is good on everything in the store, so it’s a perfect time to stock up on your favorite pheromones, supplies, essential oils, and more!
Also, for the next week, you can save 50% on our pure AndrosteNOL! This potent pheromone concentrate is perfect for DIY enthusiasts who want to make their own custom pheromone colognes and perfumes at home. Since it requires dilution before use, we recommend it for people with some pheromone experience under their belts. For the next week, get a 6 ml bottle for only $29.95! Order now!
Now, on to today’s topic: our pheromone gift guide for all your holiday shopping!
Pheromones are the perfect gift for anyone in your life. Social pheromones are great gifts for friends or family who want to develop better personal and professional relationships. Sex and romantic pheromones are wonderful gifts for romantic partners. And pheromone samplers are perfect for friends or loved ones who want to experiment with different types of pheromones. They’re gifts that keep on giving all year long!
Without further ado, let’s look at our pheromone gift recommendations!
1. Essential Oils (starting at $5.95)
Our pure essential oils make a great complement to a pheromone gift. They also make thoughtful gifts for anyone in your life who might not be interested in trying pheromones just yet! These natural oils are extremely versatile and a favorite among crafty DIY types. They can go in diffusers, homemade aromatherapy blends, custom pheromone mixes, and more!
Our essential oil options are:
- Lavender–possibly the most popular essential oil in the world, this essence of relaxing lavender is perfect for putting in a diffuser at bedtime or for making DIY bath products
- Peppermint–the nostalgic scent of peppermint is great for Christmas aromatherapy blends, and makes a great addition to homemade skin lotions and soaps
- Sweet Orange–the bright scent of fresh oranges can stimulate your physical and mental energy levels, and leaves your home smelling clean and tidy
- Lemongrass–a sweet citrusy oil that is a popular addition to homemade massage oils and aromatherapy blends
- Eucalyptus–a stimulating essential oil perfect for DIY bath products; just be careful not to use around children!
- Tea Tree–a popular addition to skincare products and homemade beauty products, but not suitable for use around most pets
2. Brand Colognes and Perfumes (starting at $9.95)
Perfumes and colognes are another great complement to a pheromone gift, or a gift for someone who doesn’t feel ready to try pheromones. Our selection of pheromone-free perfumes and colognes has something for everyone! Choose from brands like:
- Black Onyx
- Precious Secrets
- Creation Lamis
- Intercity Beauty Company
Pair one of these great fragrances with a bottle of unscented pheromones, or give one as a gift all by itself!
Prices for our brand colognes and perfumes start at $9.95 a bottle. Start shopping now!
3. Love Scent Pheromone Oils ($9.95)
The Love Scent Pheromone Oils are the perfect beginner pheromone gift. They contain the social pheromone AndrosteNOL, which offers a wide range of benefits and no bad side effects to speak of. If you know someone who would like to try pheromones but aren’t sure where to start, get them a bottle of Love Scent Pheromone Oils. They won’t be disappointed!
The Love Scent Pheromone Oils are available in ten different fragrance options. Those options are:
- Amber Oudh–two ancient cologne ingredients (amber and agarwood) blended to perfection
- Citrus–the sweet, slightly floral scent of fresh citrus
- Floral Garden–a light floral bouquet with notes of sweet pea blossoms
- Honeysuckle–the sweet scent of blooming honeysuckle flowers
- Jasmine–the classic scent of jasmine blossoms
- Musk–a fresh, clean, slightly sweet Egyptian musk
- Sandalwood–the classic, relaxing scent of sandalwood
- Smoky Amber–the warm scent of ancient amber paired with smoky notes
- Sweet Cream–a rich, sweet combination of vanilla and fresh cream
- Woodland–an unforgettable blend of spicy, faintly smoky notes
Get a 3.7 ml eyedropper bottle of any of the above Love Scent Pheromone Oils fragrance options for $9.95! Order now!
If you know someone who has been wanting to try a variety of pheromones, the Love Scent Pheromone Samplers would make a great gift for them. These samplers combine a range of different pheromone types, so pheromone newbies can explore different options and get a sense of what will work for them. We have one sampler for men, and one for women.
The men’s Love Scent Pheromone Sampler includes:
- Alpha-7 Unscented Mini–a 1 ml trial-size vial of our popular, potent Alpha-7 Unscented product
- Chikara Pheromone Cologne Sample–an 0.5 ml sample of our most popular pheromone product for men, Chikara Pheromone Cologne
- Edge Gel Packet for Men–a single-use gel packet containing the tried-and-true Edge formula
- Alter Ego Gel Packet for Men–a single-use gel packet containing the popular Alter Ego formula
And the women’s Love Scent Pheromone Sampler includes:
- Primal Women Mini–a trial-size vial of the popular, sexual Primal Women formula
- Mojo Pro for Women–a 3 ml atomizer of the well-balanced Mojo for Women pheromone perfume
- Love Scent Pheromone Oils Sample (Honeysuckle)–an 0.5 ml sample of the Love Scent Pheromone Oils Honeysuckle fragrance option
5. Liquid Trust ($24.95)
Liquid Trust is an excellent pheromone gift for just about anyone in your life. It contains a social pheromone that improves the mood, boosts confidence, relaxes the mind, reduces anxiety, and improves interactions in all areas of anyone’s life. It’s especially popular with anyone in people-focused jobs, such as sales and service industries. It has no bad side effects to speak of, and is totally scent-free. You can’t go wrong!
Liquid Trust is also very easy to use. Just apply to the wrists and around the neck. You don’t have to worry about using too much, so it’s perfect for people who are totally new to pheromones.
A 7.5 ml spray bottle of Liquid Trust is $24.95. Order now!
The Beginner Specials make a good pheromone gift for people who are a bit more serious about experimenting with pheromones. They pair complementary pheromones together that you can either wear alone or with each other, and include a pocket atomizer for carrying mixes. Each Beginner Special includes popular pheromone formulas that are suitable for beginners and experts alike.
The Beginner Special for Men includes:
- New Pheromone Additive for Men (10 ml)–one of our most popular men’s products, and a nicely-balanced beginner pheromone
- Love Scent Pheromone Oils (Musk – 3.7 ml)–a bottle of the popular Love Scent Pheromone Oils Musk fragrance
- Chikara Pheromone Cologne for Men (0.5 ml)–a sample tube of the popular Chikara Pheromone Cologne for Men
- Pocket Atomizer (10 ml)–a convenient and durable atomizer for carrying your favorite pheromone mixes
And the Beginner Special for Women includes:
- New Pheromone Additive for Women (10 ml)–a nicely-balanced unscented pheromone for women
- Love Scent Pheromone Oils (Musk – 3.7 ml)–an eyedropper bottle of the popular Musk variation of the Love Scent Pheromone Oils
- Primal Women (0.5 ml)–a sample-sized tube of one of our most popular pheromones for women, Primal Women
- Pocket Atomizer–a sturdy atomizer that can carry your customized pheromone mixes
7. Alpha-7 Unscented ($49.95)
If you’re looking for a pheromone gift for someone who already has some experience with pheromones, Alpha-7 is a great choice. This potent sexual product contains two sex pheromones–AndrosteNONE and AndrosteRONE–for a strong but balanced end result. While still suitable for those who aren’t exactly pheromone experts, Alpha-7 is a bit trickier to use than some other formulas, so keep that in mind when gift shopping.
Alpha-7 contains no added fragrance, and we do not recommend wearing it without a cover fragrance of some kind. This is because of its natural body odor-like pheromone scent. Consider pairing it with a bottle of cologne or perfume! One drop spread between the pulse points, and covered with a favorite scent, will be enough.
A 10 ml bottle of Alpha-7 Unscented is $49.95. Order today!
8. Primal Women ($49.95)
Primal Women is one of our most popular products for women. It makes a great pheromone gift for your wife, girlfriend, or any other romantic partner in your life. It blends the social pheromone AndrosteNOL with the female sex pheromones called copulins for a balanced, sexual, stimulating product. This combination fosters emotional and physical intimacy and deepens a woman’s bond with her partner.
Primal Women does not contain an added perfume, and we do recommend pairing it with a cover scent. Consider combining it with a bottle of perfume for an unforgettable gift this year! 1-2 drops spread between the pulse points, and covered with perfume, should work well for most women.
A 10 ml bottle of Primal Women is $49.95. Order now!
9. Chikara Pheromone Cologne for Men ($49.95)
Chikara Pheromone Cologne for Men is a great pheromone gift for any man in your life. Its formula is balanced and not too strong, so it’s perfect for beginners and experts alike. It also contains a distinctive cologne that will leave a long-lasting impression everywhere you go. The combination of great scent and superior pheromone content has made this our most popular product for men for many years!
The Chikara formula is very easy to use: just apply to the pulse points like a normal cologne. Because it’s not too strong, you don’t have to worry about using too much. Just spray once or twice on the pulse points and enjoy the effects!
A 15 ml spray bottle of Chikara Pheromone Cologne is $49.95. This is one of our most popular products, so order now!
There you have it, Love Scent fans! Some pheromone gift ideas for everyone in your life! We hope this lists helps you with your holiday shopping. And don’t forget to save 35% on your order by using the code CYBERWEEK20 at checkout!
Are you getting anyone in your life a pheromone gift this year? If so, what are you planning on giving them? Share your plans in the comments! You can also contact us directly with any comments, questions, or concerns. And make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get free samples and be the first to hear about blog posts, new products, awesome deals, and more!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.